Continuing Professional Development
Committed to providing support for lifelong learning, provides high quality short courses for practising veterinary surgeons in the UK.
Our courses are very popular with practitioners interested in varying aspects of veterinary medicine. These cover a broad range of species and have practical components with an emphasis on hands-on training appropriate to practice.
All Continuing Professional Development enquiries to:
- Continuing Professional Development
University of Glasgow
School of Biodiversity, One Health & Veterinary Medicine
Glasgow G61 1QH
Tel: +44 (0) 141 330 5739
CPD Terms & Conditions
- Places may be limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- The School of Biodiversity, One Health & Veterinary Medicine reserves the right to alter the programme, date and speakers of any course without prior notification.
- Places may be reserved on courses but payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the course date.
- Refunds for cancellations made within 30 days of the course will be at the discretion of the School of Biodiversity, One Health & Veterinary Medicine
- Provisionally reserved places are transferable at no extra cost, subject to availability.
- Accommodation bookings made with hotels are made on behalf of the delegate and the School of Veterinary Medicine will not be responsible for costs, room types and availability.
- Course fees will be refunded in full for course cancellations made by the School of Veterinary Medicine. No liability will be accepted for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
- All course materials are the intellectual property of the School of Biodiversity, One Health & Veterinary Medicine.